- The provincial government of Ontario wants to radically reform the sex education curriculum in the schools starting from grade 1.
- The provincial government of Ontario will allow children at a very young age to be able to give their consent to whether or not they accept to have an intimate relationship.
- The provincial government of Ontario, under the umbrella of “diversity and tolerance”, wants to change the norms of our Canadian society by changing the definition of the family to include two mothers or two fathers.
- The provincial government of Ontario raised the same issue back in 2010 and was turned down.
- The provincial government of Ontario, by enforcing this early sex education curriculum, is interfering with the diverse social parenting values without the consent of the parents.
Under the auspices of His Grace Bishop Mina, the diocese will form a team of experts of 7 committees to help in voicing our concerns in this specific topic and any other future topics. These committees are:
- Multicultural (Religious) committee
- Education committee
- Political committee
- Parents / Pro-Activists committee
- Scientific / Psychological Expertise committee
- Multimedia / Event Planner committee
- Legal committee
For anyone who would like to volunteer in any of these seven committees, please contact Fr. Metias at firstname.lastname@example.org
The church would like to encourage all the congregation to sign the following petition …
Below are some resources regarding this specific topic: